Monday 12 August 2019

The land of ice

The land of ice.

One morning I woke up and it was so freezing I didn't wanna get outta bed. So I got up and kept my blanket on and everything I touched was so freezing. I didn't bother looking outside because I knew it was already gonna be even more freezing. Before I started making breakfast I'd thought I should might as well just put some warm cloths on so I did. After that I cooked me some nice warm breakfast so I can warm my body up. All I had was some nice steak and eggs with spaghetti beautiful. When I finished I wanted to go do some shopping so I chucked some warm gears on to go for a walk to new world. As soon as I touched the door nob it was so freezing even though I had my gloves on. I haven't seen the outside of my house this morning cause I couldn't be bothered opening the certain's. So as soon as I opened the door everything was ice the Ice was everywhere. I looked over my neighbors house even his car had ice on it the ice even popped his tire lol. When I finished shopping I went back home and jumped in my spa then this happened. I woke up and it was all a dream. I looked outside and it was sunny as.

No comments:

Post a Comment