Monday 19 November 2018

The Ghostly Shadow


The Ghostly Shadow
One night I heard Strange noises outside my house. I quickly turn all the lights on. I went out side "hello" I said. I felt something blow my shoulder unless it was the wind. I go back inside and shut the door. Suddenly I hear someone knocking on the door. I open the door and no one is there. So I go for a walk down the road and I see a shadow slowly creeping into the mist. "Come back here" i said. I chased after it I was lost. I tried to find my way back home. "LOUD SCREAM" "where am I" I wake up next to a tree oh no i'm stuck my back is tied against the tree. I see the shadow walking towards me Its holding a machete can that be who i think it is. Too be continued...

1 comment:

  1. You are brave, I think I would stay inside if I heard strange noises outside.

    ReplyDelete