Monday 3 December 2018

No Ordinary Man


resource image

Hi my name Is Daniel ill be telling you about my life. When I was a baby I was just like the rest of you normal. When I was about 5 or 6 years old I was still normal. The night before I turned 13 i felt like I was being possessed. Later that night it I woke in heaven. I thought I was dead but the angels said i'm not this is a gift. They gave me option. Either go back home with my family or start a new life as a god and get adopted by someone. That was a hard choice I really wanted to go say bye to my parents. But instead I really wanted to be god so that was my choice. When I got back to earth I was only 1 years old. No one wanted me as their child. for a hole year. son the owner of this shop had to throw me out. I was left out on the street until some kind couple came to take me as their child. My parents who adopted me lived in this amazing mansion. they lived in a place called New York where I used to stay. when I was about 16 I went to Columbia university college. Around that time I had a fight with my bully he tried to kick but I his leg and clicked his bone. And used some kind of wind power and made him fly to the moon and back. After that I got expelled. When I was about 28 or 30 I was getting used to flying. Around that age I became the god of birds. I mostly lived in the sky for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel it’s LJ you know me from school and I really like your punctuation it is really good but I think you need to add a bit more full stops and you will be all good. PS I really like your story it was really good.Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete