Monday 5 November 2018

The weekend

On Friday after school me and my friends went to the disco. The disco started at 6:30 and ended at 8:30. There was some stuff on sale like hot dogs, burgers, lollies and drinks. On Saturday my niece had her 1st birthday. We all had it at the Otiria rugby club. There was lots of fun things to do. At the end we all got to play some games like pin the tale and stuff. On Sunday I went with my uncle to the wananga at Matawaia marae. We learnt a new haka and done some mau rakau. After we done all that we went for a ride to Morewa school and played some Basketball.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel this is Thom from yaldhurst school.
    It would have been so fun going to a school disco. It also would have been fun playing basketball. I hope you had a really fun time.

    ReplyDelete