Monday 2 September 2019

Mt Chiliad

One day I woke up and thought I would want to climb this really high mountain called Mt Chiliad. I have seen millions of people going for a hike on the mountain I never would of wanted to climb it cause everyday its hot on Chiliad. Until this day I've got my gears ready last night so I will be able to start first thing in the morning. Now as I make my way up the mountain I see public motorbikes but you need to pay to ride them. By that time I wish I had money but I had already made it up a quarter of the mountain. So I carried on following the track it took 2 more hours to get halfway up the mountain. When I got up halfway I found this shop and I was like aye I never knew there was shops up here. Next thing I find a 5 dollar on the ground then I'm like choice. 3 HOURS LATER... I finally got to the top and I found this rope that leads across to the other side on the other side there's a shop and everything is for free. I tried my hardest to make it across to the other side. Halfway across I fell but caught the rope. I carried on then finally made it there was heaps of cold drinks food and a motorbike to go all the way back down

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena koe Daniel, it’s Fonz from Paihia School. I really liked this blog post because its a narrative. Also I was wondering if you got the mountains name from GTA 5? Did you like writing this? Next time I would like to know more about the journey because in this text you're telling me what's happening and not showing me how you are feeling. Anyway thanks for the mean blog post.

    Fonz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Daniel my name is Autumn and I am a year 6 student at Paihia Primary School. I really enjoyed you post about climbing up Mount Chiliad, it sounded fun. I really liked how you added lots of detail so I could understand what you were writing about. I noticed that you had a few spelling mistakes through your post but other than that I think you did a great blog post. Why did you choose to write about Mount Chiliad?
    Make sure to keep up the good work and check out my blog at http://psautumnw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Daniel,
    I really like your blog post about Mt Chiliad. It is a very nice narritive. Every word made me have pitchures in my head. The more you described it, the more clear it became. This is proof that you can create great narritives.

    ReplyDelete