Monday 20 May 2019

Free writing.

In the weekend my nephew Freeman came down for a visit. It was the first time I seen him in like a year now. But sadly he was only down here for 2 days but it was worth it. I can't believe how much he's grown since the last time I seen him. He came down with boxes with loads of food in them. We mostly just kicked back playing games like 24/7. He also shouted me and him some butter chicken and pizza. But sadly that day he had to go back to his course but It was a fun time with him back in town.

2 comments:

  1. That is cool that Freeman was here. Where is he living now and what course is he doing? Sounds like you had a great time with him. Hopefully it is not a year before you see him again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He stays in Pukekohe and I don't know what course he's doing at the moment.

      Delete